When it comes to getting a good engagement ring, it can sometimes be overwhelming for a man to pick the best engagement ring that his bride would love. It takes a man who knows how girls tick to escape this ordeal. But buying engagement rings in Lagos for your brides shouldn’t be a hassle if you already have an idea of what you’re looking for.
For men who live in a highbrow city, you know how difficult it can be to make the right choice, where you are surrounded with varieties of options.
But thank God for the advent of Google and social media sites like Instagram which makes it easy to browse for an idea of the kind of engagement ring your bride would love.
Some men get to do this once in a lifetime, so it’s worth giving dong a thorough search.
To make your search easier, it’s good to already an idea of the engagement ring you’d love to buy. Should you not have an idea or where to search, the following will help you before setting out for ring shops in Lagos.
Magazines have it all
There may be a few guides for men to choose engagement rings however the online bridal magazines serve as the best guide. Fashion magazines like Vogue propose the best trends for all seasons in all categories.
Obviously men do not have Vogue delivering to their homes but they can always check online! Searching online for the fashion sources is possibly the easiest, cheapest and best guide to find the perfect engagement ring.
Take help from internet
When surfing the internet, it is not the time to get distracted when doing a search for the engagement ring. If you’re serious about your search, you need to focus on getting the perfect engagement ring and your thorough search will surely pay off.
– The first thing to do is logging on to the fashion magazine website or blog. After logging on to the blog or website, you need to check out the latest trends.
– The latest trends will showcase a few examples of the kinds of rings which are hot this season. The trends will also tell whether a gold plated ring or a diamond ring needs to be flaunted by your future fiancé.
– Before the deciding of the design, you need to select the right material. You might like gold better than solver but be sure that the trends also go with what you like.
– After selecting the materials, whether it is gold, silver or pearl, select the design. There are many designs that are flaunted by the celebrities to give an insight about the lasts trends running this year/season. Check out the recent engagements and marriages of the celebrities and check what they are flaunting.
– Select the design which you think will suit your girl. If she is a bit chubby, select a medium sized or rather massive sized ring that dazzles in her hand. If she is fragile and skinny, go for delicate diamond rings which are always trendy and fashionable. The delicate fingers carry these diamond rings quite well.
Check out the designs of engagement rings of people like Cheryl Cole, Kim Kardashian and Mary Kate Olsen. You will see what they wear according to their complexion type and body type.
Make sure whatever you buy is something that she likes so she has no other option than saying “yes” to your proposal. Find online magazines because they help visually decide what kind of a ring you have to propose to your girl.